Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Jingle Belle Vintage

It's kind of hard to tell, but I cut out the window panes 
and put my image behind the window.
Then I wrapped a sheet of acrylic over top of the cards 
and put little puffs of snow on it.
And some snow along the window panes.
The Sentiment was cut from another vintage card.
A spring of holly
(vintage plastic - lol)
And another card is done.

You know you still have time to get all your cards done before December.
check it out,
You won't regret it!

And thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh! this is ♥AWESOME♥ of course! and i particularly love the vintage plastic, lol! :) :) :) well done, you; it always makes my day to see an electra masterpiece at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow on the window sill ... I always love peeking through a window to see a warm festive scene inside ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!