Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Polka Dots

It's a fun new challenge site, if you haven't 
checked it out yet, you should already!!
It's gotten me off the computer and back into my paper goodies.
Don't ya just love that Halloween is on the horizon?
I'm in the zone...........

Credits:  mainly the owl who is by Hidden Vintage Studios.
the roses are by Recollections, 
the dotted black paper is Graphic 45,
 and that curly spiderweb came in a parcel 
full of goodies from my friend Sonya.
I think I love that the most.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantabulous. That is one mean looking owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Electra. So glad you feel inspired to make stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection of elements, and put together so perfectly!

    Halloween already--eek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!