Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2013

Wooden You?

The September Readers Art Quest Challenge #1 is
WOODEN YOU?
at 
Just create something with wood in it.
It just so happens, I picked up
a wooden owl at Mikey's one day, 70% off or something
a while ago, and
it's been hooting at me ever since to do something with it.
I think she looks rather Unruly, don't you?
I shall name her Matilda.

All of Matilda's parts are very bold and very old from my stash, 
so I can't give any credits.
REALLY old
Kind of like me.
lol

Thanks for coming by,
be sure to check out

6 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Love the great colours! Thanks for joining our Readers Art Quest at UPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda is adorable and really made me smile when I saw her. I love the bright colors and liquid pearl accents. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly Paper Arts this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks very friendly. Your blog makeover looks fantastic.
    (Sorry just spotted a typo as I pressed Publish).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a real hoot! LOL..Matilda is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's is so cute, I just love Owls! Thanks for joining us at UPA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!