Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And where the milk is delivered


that is, if they delivered milk anymore! (Well, maybe they do where you live, but you couldn't pay me to drink it, so what do I care?) Oh yeah, right there is no door. IT'S AN INVISIBLE DOOR, ok??? And it IS the back. So there.

You may be wondering why the little boy on the right is wearing such a stunned look. Well, here's the deal. See the skirt he's wearing? The little girl was teasing him about his girly outfit and he threatened to tell her mama. Now her mama had told her not that long ago to leave the neighbour boys alone and so she didn't want to get in trouble, so she bonked him over the head with that big honkin' purse she's toting. Yes, she has a brick in it. Doesn't every little girl have a brick in her purse? If you look very closely, you can see the cut on the little tyke's head where she beaned him and there's going to be hell to pay when his gramma sees the blood on that stiff white collar she just ironed. Morale of the story?
who knows? I went to bed before it was finished.

Gosh, if you're still with me, you've a VERY good friend. I wore myself out typing this epic, so you must be exhausted. I applaud you.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Geez, you should write for Hollywood, I mean, really.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your storytelling, even though I'm a little worried about the little girl going all Danny Bonaduce on the cross-dressing little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!