Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-In #180


1. _A two-hour massage always_ feels great.
2. The solution is _acceptance_.
3. _When you are driving try to never_ fall asleep.
4. How about _you and I go have a tea party?_.
5. _Sleep_ is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine _just for a moment what it would be like if all art materials were free..._.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _not getting ANY calls from work_, tomorrow my plans include _hanging out with friends_ and Sunday, I want to _take some photos in the park_!

Find more fabulous Friday Fill-Ins here

3 comments:

  1. I agree with number 5, well, all of them really, except the massage one, still have a thing about massages. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tea party sounds lovely. What would you like for me to bring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra. I am a fan of you No 1 response - especially if it includes a foot spa! I hope you share some of your photos from the park with us. About 'Paris in July', I left the answer to your question on my blog. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!