Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

Two more


I hope you'll go visit Chriss at The Artist Trading Club and maybe even join us! The talent in these swaps is out of this world!!
I would post directions for how I made these ATC's but it seems to me, if you're visiting my blog, you can figure it all out fairly easily. Suffice it to say, I had a CUTTLEBUG obsession this month, which has been satisfied. There is nothing mysterious here, except maybe to wonder why I have to work and can't just stay at home and play all day. But that's a post for another time.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome again! And I agree on the work thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the dress atc's are so sweet....The first ever atc I made was a fabric dress clear back in 06......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!