Friday, June 4, 2010
Well, can you believe it, I'm the lucky recipient of an award! I am officially a bold-faced, er, I mean a Creative Writer! What a nice surprise!
There are certain expectations of one who has been given this honour, such as:
1. Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you. That would be my bloggy-buddy Lori, who is the most thoughtfulest, prettiest, kindest, talentedest person I know. And she has the the coolest blog with the coolest art evah! (The second part is really true lol)
2. Display the picture on your blog proudly. Can you see how I'm sticking my chest out? (no jokes, please)
3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
i been thinkin bout inkin
(Aren't I nice?)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. (You can decide for yourself which is which.)
5. Nominate seven creative writers who might be into this. (Be patient)
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of the blogs know. (Every superstar gets to break one rule. since I know only too well how busy my friends are, they can decide whether or not they want to hop this train.)
OK, seven things six of which may be true or may not, or one of which may be a lie, or.......
1. I am a certified chef and cooked for the Governor-General of Canada.
2. Once my daughter left me in the front yard in the dark in a wheelchair and went inside to play with her friends, forgetting about me.
3. I consider nachos a breakfast food.
4. I was kicked out of the United Church.
5. I won 4 million dollars in the Lottery and lost it all in a pyramid scan.
6. I survived on popcorn and grapefruit pop for an entire year.
7. I rode a bull in the jungle in Cuba.
Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, the 7 friends I am thinkin' MIGHT want to play are:
Rosemary (who won't do it cus she's too busy celebrating her birthday)
ohh, I'm stressing, I don't have many friends...
Whew, that was a workout! Lori, you're da bomb, thanks for nominatin' me!