Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wowzas!!


Well, can you believe it, I'm the lucky recipient of an award! I am officially a bold-faced, er, I mean a Creative Writer! What a nice surprise!
There are certain expectations of one who has been given this honour, such as:
1. Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you. That would be my bloggy-buddy Lori, who is the most thoughtfulest, prettiest, kindest, talentedest person I know. And she has the the coolest blog with the coolest art evah! (The second part is really true lol)
2. Display the picture on your blog proudly. Can you see how I'm sticking my chest out? (no jokes, please)
3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
i been thinkin bout inkin
(Aren't I nice?)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. (You can decide for yourself which is which.)
5. Nominate seven creative writers who might be into this. (Be patient)
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of the blogs know. (Every superstar gets to break one rule. since I know only too well how busy my friends are, they can decide whether or not they want to hop this train.)

OK, seven things six of which may be true or may not, or one of which may be a lie, or.......

1. I am a certified chef and cooked for the Governor-General of Canada.
2. Once my daughter left me in the front yard in the dark in a wheelchair and went inside to play with her friends, forgetting about me.
3. I consider nachos a breakfast food.
4. I was kicked out of the United Church.
5. I won 4 million dollars in the Lottery and lost it all in a pyramid scan.
6. I survived on popcorn and grapefruit pop for an entire year.
7. I rode a bull in the jungle in Cuba.

Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, the 7 friends I am thinkin' MIGHT want to play are:

Jingle
Gini
Rosemary (who won't do it cus she's too busy celebrating her birthday)
Jana
Linda
Jenxo
ohh, I'm stressing, I don't have many friends...
Lisa

Whew, that was a workout! Lori, you're da bomb, thanks for nominatin' me!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome, glad you accepted the "challenge", but I knew you could pull it off, and in a totally, hysterically, blow milk out your nose funny way. And you did. I made sure I had fully swallowed the milk I was drinking before reading your truths, or were they lies? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME!???
    i think im a dreadfull writer but thank you very much!!

    gosh 2 awards in one day, i might get a swelled head!

    i have been trying to follow your blog for ages but blogger says try againlater. well later has been 3 times in the last month!! ill keep trying tho...
    thanks for the award.. and i loved your lies.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO.... I don't know how I missed this hun but thanks for pointing me in the right direction :D
    My funny bone is well and truly tickled...what a great start to a Saturday morning...you rock...lol
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve the award!

    Why thank you for the nomination!!

    So many truths, but I spotted the complete lie which is no. 6, just as if...!!

    Was the bull friendly then or was he a raging bull and you were very brave?
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, Gini, wrong one. I had left home, was living on the street, in my first year of university, and popcorn fills you up, dontcha know. I DID have the odd meal at friends tho, so you're almost right.
    The bull was older than God. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!