Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday Fill Ins #181


1. _I'll be getting up an hour and a half before_ 6:58.
2. It was the reason, of course, _that I fell in love with you_.
3. _Pretending to be someone I'm not_ is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then _I'm going to fall down from exhaustion_.
5. _If you want it_...just go find it
6. What were once vices _have become survival techniques_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out with friends_, tomorrow my plans include _not answering the phone_ and Sunday, I want to _veg. Just veg_!

Check out more Friday Fill Ins here

5 comments:

  1. my oh my - our responses are sooo similar. Have a lovelly weekend and definitely say no to that phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something else we have in common!! I'm one step from exhaustion...and about to fall into bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool... wish I could spend the weekend just vegging but ooooer I've got company...lol

    There's a lickle award for you on my blog sweetie if you get chance to play... I hope you do cos I just know that the answers will have me spitting my coffee over my keyboard... tis the way you tell 'em

    Have a great weekend

    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mushy moments on #2... eeee... he-he! Nice answers! :) Mine's up as well here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like no 6 - very clever!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!