Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

Paris in July


Hi folks! After a lot (OK, some) of thought I've decided to participate in Karen and Tamara's Paris in July party. Or is it an event? Hmm, maybe it will be an extravanganza! Yes, that's it, it SHALL be an EXTRAVANGANZA!! I'm sure of it!

OK, here's little test. In what month will the Paris in July extravanganza take place. C'mon. think. You know the answer. Turn the TV off. OK, it's quiet now...can you figure it out? That's right July!!! I knew you were my friend for a reason. (I only hang with really really smart people) Hey, have you ever seen that sweatshirt that says, "I'm with Stupid here" and the arrow is pointing to the person next to you? Well, if we were standing in the express line at the grocery store together I could not wear that sweatshirt.

At any rate, I hope you'll put on your Frenchest corset and slink your way over to Thyme-for-tea and perhaps even join us as we devote ourselves and our blogs to remembering, reminiscing and (for those of us who haven't been there yet) fantasizing about gay Paree! See you over there, I hope, we're going to have a grand time!!

7 comments:

  1. hello i have missed you.

    hope to get visiting more often now.

    saw your lies and truths and wonder which are true and which are lies...will you be telling us.

    see my truths and lies on papergirls.

    have a great day
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with on this theme, sounds like fun! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - great post!! I too am looking forward to what you'll come up with for the experience. You're definitely in the draw for a surprise this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, this sounds interesting.

    And, for the record, I wouldn't wear the sweatshirt with you either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Electra, thanks for the link to the Paris in July fest...... What a lovely set of daysreams this has inspired........

    ReplyDelete
  6. ........make that daydreams. Sometimes my fingers and my brain are just not connected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a really awesome theme! When did you say it was??? lol Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!