Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

Just a quick hello


Hi I had a busy weekend, work, three hours sleep, back to work. Then I was pretty much useless for the rest of the day, so I just went to bed. Got to go in late today, but worked late tonight, so I'm sitting here soaking my feet (that my lovely daughter made happen) and I was just about to toddle off to bed when I realized, Hey! I have a blog! Hmmm, when did I last post? Can't remember? Oop. Better say something to let my friends know I'm here.

I'm here.

Nightie night.

Late Addition: I should have given credit to Gaby for her wonderful image of the fairy-dog! Totally my error, she does lovely work and I appreciate her generosity.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh...perhaps, but it also leads to discovery and that is wonderful! This is a great piece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how on earth do you keep going me lovely... I'm a total grouch if I don't get my eight hours sleep a night. I'd be ripping someones head off if I had to work on three hours...crikey!!

    Glad that you have had time to have a foot soak... always good for raising the spirits... if your feet feel good... you feel good :D

    Don't know where you find time to craft but so glad that you do cos your art always tickles me and this piece is no exception... totally brilliant...lol

    Have a great day hun
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you! When do things start to slow down? You've been a work machine lately!

    Love your puppy card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doggie ATC, or is it a card? Damn those macro settings, making things look bigger than they are...Whatever it is, I love it. Yeah, working for a living totally sucks. But it's how I pay for my addiction to ART, so, guess we're stuck with it for the time being, until I hit the Powerball, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, hello! I AM a total grouch, Chris, just ask my staff. lol and Linda, I've asked my boss for a day off on Friday. Hope I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!