Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill ins #179


1. _Anywhere but here_ is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember _Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland_.
3. _A pet_ makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, _some money in my pocket_.
5. _Travelling_ is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows _all my struggles_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a massage_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the junkyard to take photos_ and Sunday, I want to _work on my Palm Sprilgs album_!
Find lots more Fill ins here

5 comments:

  1. Nice list, I'm intrigued by the photos you're going to take and can't wait to see them. Good for you to indulge in a nice, sensible massage - always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm with Rosemary, can't wait to see the junkyard photos! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend, enjoy that massage, which is something I've never done, because I can't stand other people touching me.. oh, my security word is inkess, does that mean I can play with ink all day tomorrow? yes sireee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The junkyard photos DO sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to come back and check out your photos. Enjoy your massage and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Again, what an intriguing set of responses.... all of which I think I agree with. Even though I grew up in Australia, I have some childhood memories of Knotts Berry Farm & Disneyland - I would love to live that trip over again.Hope you're weekend plans bring you bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!