Total Pageviews

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill ins #182


. On vacation, I like _to see lots of things I've never seen before_.
2. _There have recently been previously unknown life forms discovered deep in_ in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots _is Pennsylvania_.
4. _People act strange during a_ full moon.
5. Up, up and away _is something I hope my truck never does_.
6. Bananas _come with their own packaging_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving to the Wildflower Festival_, tomorrow my plans include _photography workshops_ and Sunday, I want to _visit the Japanese Gardens in Lethbridge before we go home_! There are lots more FFIs here!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with your weekend plans and post lots of pics for us!

    word verification: chablema
    (what you have to do to assign the guilt of actions following lots of chablis)(that sounded better in my mind - lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese Gardens are always pretty... have fun!

    http://lulu-bitz-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-fill-in-62510.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever hear the theory that more babies are born in a full moon? My wife did a statics report in college, and at our local hospital, there was no correlation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On vacation i like to explore too...happy FF!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing new things on vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great weekend, gf, the way you've been workin' your fingers to the bone, you deserve it! Have fun, and can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a little chuckle about your chitty chitty bang bang truck... Hope your visit to the Japenses Gardens is relaxing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!