Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Fill In


1. So many of us _sell ourselves short_.
2. _Have faith_ even in hardship.
3. Those who are accepting of _their own defects are happier than the rest _.
4. _I'm not sure what_ is waiting quietly.
5. Light is in both the _hallway and the bathroom_.
6. _I'm appreciative_ of all that is ordinary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _packing and getting some sleep_, tomorrow my plans include _getting up at 3 AM to catch a plane_ and Sunday, I want to _take the ferry back to the mainland_.

There are more here.
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I hope your trip goes well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both came over all philosophical for number 3...

    Hope you get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!