Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mail Call!

I have received the most amazing creations in the mail yesterday and I want to share them with you.
First, from Meg of Committed Stitcher a wonderful needlecrafted masterpiece called a Temari:
Isn't it incredible???
Next, from Zoe Wall in Switzerland, a tag:

and an ATC to match:

OK, you won't believe this next ATC:
I tried to take a picture of one particularly magical detail...
(The arrows are mine) Under her jacket is a crystal heart and gears which keep working no matter what happens to her heart.  The ruffles, the stitching, the tiny buttons, and even, if you can believe it, there is a soft padded um, bosom!  I was stunned by the workmanship on this!
Last, but certainly not least, is a magic spring wand from Pam Colosimo a.k.a. Fidget Goblinglitler of Faery Rocks and Things:
 Notice the book of Enchanted Takes?  On the back there is a warning:
"Use only for good"
As if I would do anything else!
AND
There is a tiny bag of Rare Ancient Faery Jewels."
Wow.
REAL Rare Ancient Faery Jewels.
Am I lucky or what?
I am humbled by these works of heart.


2 comments:

  1. What fabulous gifts! You must be so inspired! I've never seen anything like that ball. And the other things are also really unique and wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is gorgeous! How wonderful that you were sent such fabulous treasures, Electra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!