Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Chandeliers, Candelabras and Candles

That's what the current Random Redhead Challenge over at Gingersnap Creations is.
I adore chandeliers.
I have one in my new place, but it's not full of sparkles and bling like it should be. 
So I made one of my own.

The sentiment is by Class O Peels, the tree stamp is Rosewood,
and try as I might, I cannot for the life of me remember who the chandelier is by.
I put tiny bits of Stickles on the tree,
cus who wants a naked Christmas tree, right?
And the bling?  My stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
Only 356 shopping days left until Christmas.
Best get busy.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! I think the candelabra was a freebie from CS?? Love your new blog look and especially like your blogging without obligation. I am going to try and live by that. No pressure.
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love color combination. Such a pretty creation! BTW, I really did love your "Sprinter" or "Wing" remark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so pretty with all the sparkle! Thanks for playing along in the Gingersnap Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!