Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Take a Picture, it will last longer

That's the new challenge at the
What's that you say?
You haven't played along yet?
Well, why-ever not?
Take this challenge, for example.
You may interpret this prompt in whatever manner you like,
the only rule is that you must have fun.
OK, even THAT isn't a hard and fast rule.
If you don't want to have fun, don't.
We'll never know.

The whole entire point of this LO is having fun.
See, the kids
(I never understood why my mother always called my brother and I "the kids"
even when we were in our 40's and now I get it)
were looking at an APP we discovered on her phone that makes any photos you take
 REALLY weird and REALLY funny.
And they were REALLY laughing.
Watching them was almost as funny as the pictures on her phone.
But at any rate, when Kristen told us that this challenge was about "taking a picture",
I rooted around until I found  the photos I was thinking of and made this LO.
Still makes me laugh when I look at it.
So I think it fits the spirit of this challenge just tikety-boo.

I also made a point of using all Tim Holtz stamps on it, and so it qualifies for the current
Chestnut Theme Challenge #133-Use a set or line of stamps.

See, I can too so multi-task!
Thanks for stopping by and remember to LOL today.


3 comments:

  1. Love this and how it makes you happy just looking at it and remembering the moment - that's the real joy of scrapping isn't it? Very clever and great inspiration for the challenge, love that we all had our own unique take on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout. I love that series of photos. Thanks so much for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is amazing! LOVE this!!! What a great way to use a bunch of photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!