Total Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sewing


Back home safe and sound, and heading out again tomorrow. I'm going to the Creative Stitching show and doing a Tattered Angels class in the afternoon there, and then I'll drive down south to see my girl in Lethbridge. SHE is going to cook me supper, how cool is that? We'll go to Waterton Sunday morning, it will be gorgeous. We should take a picnic, maybe I'll take the fixings for that down there.
These are the ATC's I did for the Opus' sewing challenge. I had fun doing them, but such a hard time photographing them for some reason. The crackle accents on the middle one just would not cooperate.
It would have worked better in the sunlight, but by the time I finished them it's dark and I'm outta here first thing tomorrow morning. I used a tripod, but it still didn't work real well. It's the only art I got done this week, however, so no more whining!
I did manage to get to a scrapbook store in Saskatoon last night, but the owner sure wasn't very friendly. That's a surprise, they are usually are so nice. Oh well, her loss. I didn't spend a whole lot of money there.
It's good to be home, if only overnight.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I always love vintage/retro items and this just sings to me!!! I am so glad you participate in our challenges, I can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope you are enjoying them as much as we do seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!