Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday night, the day before Monday

I went to Edmonton yesterday, left at 7:30 (AM), home at 10:30 (PM), went to 5, count 'em, 5!!! scrapbook stores. Lovely, simply lovely.
I've done a few things today, some pages, some backgrounds, some photography AND I made a real supper, Mom's world-famous Lazy Cabbage Rolls. Yummmm, that should feed me for the week!
I'm feeling kind of tired, it was too long a day yesterday. So, I'm going to bed early. I fly to Saskatoontown on Wednesday, can hardly wait for that (not). One of my employees is coming with me and she's never flown, so she's fairly nervous/excited. I'll piggy-back on her delight.
I was supposed to go to Drum tomorrow, but should spend SOME time in the office, so I cancelled. The people I was going to interview can wait, it's not like they're going anywhere. tee hee. Maybe I should mention Drumheller is the medium security prison is this neck of the woods.
Yup, they'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!