Total Pageviews

Friday, December 11, 2009

Do I care?


about Tiger Woods? No. Not even a little bit. This guy is the new flavour of the month for the CNN talking heads and I am sick of it. Don't we have more important things to talk about? I guess not.
So here's some food for thought. I wear a wig sometimes. And I left my wig cap at the wigoptomist Is that a word? If not, it should be. But I wanted to wear my wig and needed a wig cap, so I pulled a pair of (unwashed) panti-hose out of my dresser amd cut the legs off. I put the remainder of them on my head, thinking it would work. They were too loose (even though they were control top). Plus they smelled like feet. (Better then butt, I guess) The point of this story? Well, it's that I've discovered my head is much smaller than my butt. I think I knew that, but it was driven home to me as I looked in the bathroom mirror in a cloud of shiny nude-coloured threads and eau-de-feet and cursed myself for forgetting the damn thing in the first place.

And now for the Friday Fill-In:
1. Good times: These days, getting home without rear-ending someone or sliding into a ditch. 2. I love, love, love my home. 3. Sleigh bells ring in my mind as I hum carols all day long. 5. Once more my cat is asking me if I could PLEASE turn the heat up????????? 6. Will this damn snow never end? &. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to hitting the open road with a good friend, tomorrow my plans include driving up north to Drumheller for a workshop, assuming the roads are passable, and Sunday, I want to stay home and not set foot outside, because it's going to be minus 26.
HOWEVER, it was minus 51 the other day in Lethbridge, where my daughter lives. She and her housemates have 5 vehicles and not one of them started, even though they were plugged in. So who am I to complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!