Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 20, 2009

thinking of my Mom


I've been missing my Mom for the past few days. It's been a couple of years since she passed on, but for some reason, she's in my thoughts right now more than usual.
I made a tree of branches with her earrings as decorations, and when I opened her jewelry box, I smelled her scent. Maybe that's what's up. At any rate, these photos are of a couple of ornaments from my childhood (so very long ago). I've lots of memories, decorating the tree and my brother and I arguing about how the tinsel should go on-he would throw handfuls of it and I would laboriously hang them one by one. Let's see, who is healthier...him, I think!

2 comments:

  1. I was a tinsel tosser (blush), while all my siblings were good little tinsel hangers. It may be why I don't have those little strands on trees now (giggle). Love the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have them anymore cus my cat eats them and that means a trip to the Vet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!