Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Summer is back


Hah! I was going to try not to comment on the weather but I just can't do it. It's above zero and I've just been sitting out on the back porch with only a hoodie on. Well, and pants. I am so happy. Dance, dance, dance. The rest of the evening I've spent working on a digital Christmas album I'm putting together, based on Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class. I've taken the photos based on her prompts and will transfer all of her carefully chosen quotes to my pages, but I've done 31 digital pages, with digital Christmas elements in bright non-traditonal colours. I can't help myself, I can never just follow directions. I SHOULD be doing other Christmas-related secret stuff, but I didn't. I did freeze the leftover roast ham and sweet potato-cheese casserole from yesterday's party and made ham stock for lentils and pea soup. That's the plan tomorrow night, making food. I'll have to stay away from the computer. We'll see.
If I can.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I almost had water come out my nose when you felt the need to clarify that you had on pants with your hoodie! Too funny. Hope this 'warm' trend continues for you! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!