Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Opus Gluei Challenge #160

Pin it, Spin it and Win it!


I found this quote inspirational.
and made this:
So there!

credits: Gecko Galz, Studio Rosey Posey, Tangie Baxter, 
Shadowhouse Creations and Marta Van Eck

The exciting part of this challenge is that 
there are goodies up for grabs!
Pop on over to The Order of the Opus Gluei 
and become a follower, if you aren't already.
You'll find all the deets for the goodies there! 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you 
pin, spin and perhaps even win!

Thanks for coming by! 

6 comments:

  1. I love your BEAUTIFUL creation. It's so colorful and vibrant. It's so YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and affirming statement!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing ... your art always makes me smile (as well as making my jaw drop in amazement).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, and you absolutely, positively create with great abandon and we all get to enjoy the lovely eye candy! Thank you for even more, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love how this all comes together. I would be so gorgeous printed on canvas and framed! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your composition is so bright and joyful, it made me smile. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!