Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Alice, just under the Wire

The current challenge at
is Alice in Wonderland 
And I was lucky enough to win a couple of collage sheets from Lunagirl last month, so I have been trying to find time to create something with those lovely sheets.
Finally...
an ATC:
 and a card to go with it!
When I have more time, I am going to make more with these sheets 
because the colour and images in them are really wonderful! 
The current challenge ends in 2 days, but you still have time to make something.

Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. These are really charming! I love the colors in these Alice images too, as you said, and you've worked with them and enhanced them so nicely. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great projects, the two work perfectly together! Thank you for playing along with Lunagirl Moonbeams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fun and perfect for the challenge, thanks for joining the us at lunagirl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always so colorful and cheery. I love this, but then again I love the Cheshire cat quite a lot. Also, Humpty and Alice shaking and creating a new alliance is stinking cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!