Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fish out of Water

OK, I screwed up.
But I had such a great time doing it.
When I saw the theme at 
was
"A Fish out of Water"
I got all excited and created this:

I like it
A lot.
BUT
if you know anything about
you know the only stipulation is that whatever you create
must be 4"x 6".
Hence, the name
Duh.

So I got busy and made this:
 
What can I say?

credits for the first:
Beth Rimmer, Bonnie Zeiman, Rucola Designs,
Cryztal Rain, Tangie Baxter, Tumblefish Studio, and Gennifer Burbett
and for the second:
Rian Designs, Rinecrafted Designs, Joanne Brisbois, Beth Rimmer and
Susan Tuttle.

Now if you visit
you will find
postcards

But those folks read the directions.
lol

Thanks for coming by. 

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, I love your sentiments, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really made me laugh, but this confusion just proves that you´ve had fun with my theme, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, my dear! I love your postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me smile - and your artwork is fabulous no matter what size. Love both pieces so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous. What a charmer of a fish and the textures, texts and layers are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first picture is both funny and touching, after all, who could ask for a more romantic and loving sentiment from a suitor! I loved this one, so I'm glad you showed it to us and it's easy to see you had fun.
    I like the bold and confident fish, setting out to conquer a new world and create a fishy colony in their environment. I wish them well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!