Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dive Deep

Grand Poobah Jana has invited us all at
to do exactly that.
Create something with an ocean theme.
Under, over, inside, near
Water.

Thanks to Suhura, Lisa's Altered Art, Rian Designs, Bonnie Zeiman, and Fidlette,
for the use of their elements.

You have until Saturday, September 7th to dive deep with us.
And you know how we roll.
The sky's the limit.
(or in this case, the ocean floor.)
I can hardly wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to stopping by your place!

4 comments:

  1. I so need lessons in how to do this......every layout you post has me feeling VERY incompetent. Love the chessboard and the very interesting people on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and is that a fish on his head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors. Such a fun piece. That floating checker board is fantastic. LOVE this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to live in your imagination! Your undersea world looks so colorful and happy!

    Love this, it is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!