Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Start of Something Big

(I hope)
Poobah Chat Noir at
has invited us, for Challenge #163, to create something
that shows off the beginning of something, or a new beginning.
 (I hope)

credits:  Crowabout Studios, Rian Designs,
Beth Rimmer, and Bethany Harty.

Time will tell.

we all start something new every day, so you
have no excuse to not participate in our fun challenge.

You have until
the end of Saturday, August 24th
to link up with us and I really hope you do.
It will be a great way of getting to know you a little better!

See you there:

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful smile so early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise? What? I don't care how early I get up, extra time means a longer shower.......(but dont tell the "water police" because we're supposed to be saving water even though its winter). I'd start exercising next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's a really clever quote you used in your colorful collage. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so striking... reminds me of changes I want to make too. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!