Total Pageviews

Monday, August 12, 2013

Our World Tuesday

I live on the praire.
Well IN the prairie, next to the mountains.
I DO NOT live near the ocean.
Nowhere near any large aomounts of water.
So that's why it is so weird that more days than not, lately we have had
fog so thick, I had had to use my fog lights in the daytime, 
to see in front of me on the highway.
For 
I thought I would show you that.
It's very green.
But very weird.
I ask you, does this look like prairie to you???
 So much for summer.

Be sure to check out
and you will have a trip around the world.
Maybe even see some prairie.
lol

Thanks for coming by!


7 comments:

  1. Your photo is a fine, soft landscape. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, and yes. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very..what's that word ...ethereal..yep, that's it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks just like the countryside about an hour from me........you'll fit right in!! When are you coming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing me what your looking at I think it's so interesting to see the world my friends live in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!