Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Artist Affirmation

You know...
I finally have my home and my bed back,
and I'm committed to something every single night this week, but
I just HAVE TO make artsy stuff or I will
LOSE MY MIND!
So when I saw that Bill has presented us with the theme
Artist Affirmation
at
this week, I skipped supper and made something for it. lol
credits:  sissy Sparrows, Dawn Inskip, Outside the Box Design Studio, 
Tangie Baxter,and Bonnie Zeiman.

I just KNOW there will be some awesomely powerful art this week, 
so I'll meet you over there.

And thanks for coming by.
I really appreciate your visit.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic collage, Electra, love it, it was worth skipping supper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, I would love to have watched you making it, your use of photo-editing is brilliant. I like this combination of pale yellows, pinks and greys, very unusual and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly bring a lot of joy into our hearts dear friend! Your talent is amazing and I've fallen in love with these wonderful colors put together! I love your art and your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your fabulous, grungy, beautiful, messy, colorful layers...and the way you put them together...fantastic artwork Electra you are awesomely powerful in art every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing art! This is deep and spiritual and joyful and affirming.
    And...I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! And what an affirmation! I'm speechless with awe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you have your home and your bed back, and you've proven to us you'd rather make art than eat!! This is a glorious conglomeration of all things artful, Patti. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us every week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely wonderful! I love grunge, I love the colors you chose, and everything about it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art is fabulous. In this colorful, wonderfully made collage is stunning. Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your art is fabulous. In this colorful, wonderfully made collage is stunning. Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Electra, this is a perfect joy .. I'm so pleased you managed to find time to create and to share it. Your affirmation is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Strong comment, Electra...enjoyed your art as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!