Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autumn and Lace

I know it's kind of hard to see the lace in this, but it IS there.  In two places.  Really!  lol
I made this piece for Dezinaworld's Spot Prize Challenge
I love putting art together using June's lovely images.
This pretty lady is no exception.
I lost all my Dezinaworld images in my recent computer crash
and she kindly replaced all of them for me, when I told her.
How cool is that???
People like June restore my faith in humanity.
OK, that's a tad melodramatic.
I adore her.   SO THERE.
The lady is of course, by Dezinaworld,
the flower in her hair is from The Gilded Lily,
the word art is by Bethany's Elegant WordArt.
Thanks for stopping by today.




8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is SO nice of her! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collage! I agree June is a super sweetheart!
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is amazing! So beautiful! And we all agree, June is the best of the best. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you make me blush shhhh ... Tell you what though ... if you can create such gorgeous gorgeous pieces like this beauty from my images, it was worth resending them all ... your work is outstanding my friend this is truly gorgeous and thanks for entering the spot prize challenge
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work of art. Yes, you have described our June to a tee. Very caring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Electra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friend,
    Please send me an email with the word 'WINNER' in the title. I had so few entries that i will be postponing the Spot Prize challenge for a while at least. In the meantime, I would like to send you a prize via return email when you send it.
    thanks so much for your beautiful creation and for taking time to join in the challenges. You are an angel
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!