Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday Fill Ins


1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see _what I'm leaving_.

2. _Food_ is my favorite thing to cook.

3. Life is _hard sometimes_.

4. My _comfy bed_ makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

5. _Acorn Squash_ is my favorite Autumn vegetable.

6. _Popcorn_ is better when it is _buttered_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _maybe relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _getting a new light fixture installed_ and Sunday, I want to _leave the city and take some photos_!
 
See more Fill Ins here

2 comments:

  1. I like your #3 life is hard sometimes and it is true. Happy FFI!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our weather was better, then I would head out for some photo taking. But...rain, rain. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!