Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

1. When I was 10 years old _I liked to sit on the backyard swing and make up nonsense songs_.
2. _Asparagus_ is my favorite vegetable because _it's yummy and funky looking_.
3. My dream pet is _the one I have now_.
4. _Inspiration_ surrounds you.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in _my new condo_.
6. _May Creator's light_ keep on shinin' on me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a nap after work_, tomorrow my plans include _a couple of galleries and the museum_ and Sunday, I want to _make some stuff and visit my bloggy friends_!
 
See more Friday Fill Ins here
and have a funny weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture. So alive and happy! Here's to asparagus my friend. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend..... gotta love those ears! Reminds me of one of our last dog who loved nothing better than flying down through the garden to get to the back door first.... Such joy in small things - we could take a leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to fulfill all your wishes for this weekend! Especially getting a nap and making stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!