Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Party Animals!

'member how I told you I made two for the Gingersnap Creations Gal Pals challenge?
Well, I decided to use the second one for their
PARTY POSTCARD
challenge.

Here it is:

See why?
They actually ARE Gal Pals, but hey,
what do BFF's do but
Party
whenever they can?
See I told you I would show you...

The "girls" are by Lisa's Altered Art.
Hats are by Dezinaworld and the banner is by Wish Bliss Studio.
Excuse me now, I have to go find my party dress...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that looks like our Simon!!!
    Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've missed alot. this is so cute!
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party postcard is awesome - so full of life and fun! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Blue Moon challenge - we're so glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fun postcard, Electra--congratulations on being chosen as a Ginger Gem at Gingersnap Creations!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!