Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

  Do they have _the patience it requires to do this?_.

2. _The other day_; it was as if _we lived in California_.

3. That was a _stupid thing to do_.

4. _At first it_ seemed so comfortable.

5. As I said, _here's a quarter, call someone who cares_.

6. _I promise to come up with_ some new twist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the Symphony_, tomorrow my plans include _a card class_ and Sunday, I want to _finsih what remains to be done on my condo so I can list it_!

See more Fill Ins here

6 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO....oh, if only we could...lol...have a great weekend! Where do you find this great stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter shot this-island on the west coast, hippiedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool one for Friday fill-ins...

    http://mommyko.com/2011/09/friday-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Friday Fill Ins! And The SIGN! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! I love your photo and got such a kick out of the Friday Fill ins! Glad your PC is up again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Great sign and sound advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!