Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WOYWWED #2

I just HAVE to show you this.
THIS
THIS,
dear friends, is my studio 3 hours after I showed you that nice picture of my workdesk earlier today.
I had a carpet guy come, thinking he would repair the damaged my stupid (but I love her) cat had done,
and long story short, I not only had all the damage repaired,
I had new carpet installed in my bedroom.
Which meant I had to get all the furniture out.
Myself.
My bedroom looks like it's in a show home now.
But I need to lay down.
Would someone please send some pizza?
Thank you.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I was just looking at your new furniture in your studio thinking how wonderful you'd got it all and now it's all wrapped up!
    I feel for your poor back, I hope you've got strong painkillers still out somewhere available...
    Have a great weekend :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had to do that all by yourself. I wish I could send you some young hunks to put it all back together while you sip tea and watch them work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!