Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Owl Always Love You

The newest challenge at 
The Order of the Opus Gluei

involves Owls.
I love Owls. 
 They aren't like other birds, who have been known to fly around and terrorize folks
(think Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds"). 
Owls just kind of sit and look Owlish.
I made some ATC's:
So will you make something that has some kind of a connection with Owls?
Or Owl Love?
Or whatever tickles your fancy in an owlish way?
Or WHOOO-ever.
We'd love to have you join in at
I'll see you over there.





4 comments:

  1. Oh, Electra, this is a great theme - I had a lot of fun with it and I think we are going to get some really creative and fun entries! I love birds and owls are fascinating.

    Your ATCs are so you - bright, funny, and very creative and origina - love all the different textures and styles. Just like real owls!

    Anyway, great fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! you rocked this challenge!! i was stumped, but I should have just asked you what to do...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh. Or should I say WHOOOOOOO. I really love your ATC's. Great minds think alike. Don't we. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a HOOT! lol! Sorry, couldn't resist...these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!