Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Celestial

Hi strangers!
You won't believe this.
My computer crashed again.
This is a NEW, EXPENSIVE computer.
I am NOT a Happy Camper.
And OF COURSE my computer guy doesn't work on long weekends.
So here I am posting from work again.
It's no wonder I'm behind in my work.
AND MY BLOGGING!
OK, I'm done whining.
This LO was done way back when for Take A Word.
Way back when I had a computer.
ARGH.
I can't give credit for the elements in this piece, cus I lost all said elements.
TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Electra such a stunning piece of art. Love it.
    You are really having some bad luck with your computers, so hope it all gets sorted soon. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound good at all! This piece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really very beautiful.

    And also, I mostly hate computers. We have had good luck so far with all of ours, but I attribute a lot of that to the genius of my "Tech Support Department" that is, my husband and his buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Electra, I am so sorry to hear about your computer!

    This image is absolutely breathtaking. It has such a wonderful ethereal feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!