Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

1. As I neared the _end of my job, I knew it was not going to be pretty_.
2. _Gardens of Water_ is what I'm reading right now. It's _powerful and very sad_.
3. I didn't start out this way, _it was that night in New Orleans that did it_.
4. _I could hardly breathe there_ to tell the truth.
5. The best way to _be kind to yourself is to not get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired_.
6. This is the reason I am _feeling the way I am_!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with good friends_, tomorrow my plans include _a Christmas Party_
and Sunday, I want to _get my next project made for OG_!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
 
See lots more Fill Ins here

5 comments:

  1. OMG....... OG, have to get back. Rush is over at work, just might find some "me-time" now.

    And what did you get up to in New Orleans, or is that classified???

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now I'm wanting to hear about New Orleans as well! You need to put down the sad book until the start of the new year, I'm simply saying it will not make you feel Christmasey. I also agree with HALT and the importance of being good to ourselves. I hope your weekend is everything you want and more, enjoy that Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classified, girlfriend, very very classified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow the # 5. I try not to starve myself.. heheh thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad we couldn't have spent the time in New Orleans together. Or maybe we did. It's all pretty much a blur. Hope you had fun at the Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!