Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Art Creations Friday

Art Creations Friday has been on vacation this month and now they've returned!  So I immediately had to play along and make something with their (as always) lovely image.  Here is the image we are to  use:


and here is what I've come up with, using this image:

What do you think?  I think I feel AMAZING to be making stuff again, after far too long doing without.

All of the digital elements I used are from Die Cuts With A View's CIAO BELLA collection.

Hey, If I can do it, you can do it.  check it out - Art Creations Friday!


11 comments:

  1. just beautiful.. glad you are feeling well enouh to create again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! She's back! Great art, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. I am glad to see you kicked the bug enough to get creative again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiul and romantic card! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is fantastic.
    Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Electra ~ This is just romance beautiful...and I love the name of your blog it just made me laugh. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful - love the setting you have created for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!