Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Soartful Challenges-Time

I blurfed my way over to Soartful challenges and thoroughly enjoyed her site and her challenges.  So I decided to play along!
This is the image we were provided with:


It's a great image, I think, don't you?  What's now to love about time? 
Except that there is never enough of it.
And here is my contribution:



Now, "What does this have to do with time?" you may ask.  I might answer "Nothing at all".  Or I might answer, "Well, that's kind of a silly question, isn't it?..."

I cannot lie.  All I could come up with is Time to Hide.  From the evil gargoyle.  Whose owl, the little fairy girl ripped off when he wasn't looking.

What's that you say?  Not good enough?

Fine. The truth is, I just loved the image.  I completely forgot the theme was Time.
There.  Are you happy now?  You've made me cry.
You're not my friend anymore.

But I had lots of fun making this.  So there.

I'll bet the people at these parties won't make me cry....

They're too busy.
Luv u!
Get Your Craft On Tuesday


All Thingz Related

7 comments:

  1. I love this art piece. Art doesn't have to make sense to be beautiful and pleasing. You wrote a very entertaining post to go with. I really hope you visit Soartful again. I loved visiting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post here, very good. The artwork you created is stunning, not to mention very original and creative, I just love it.

    And you know what, as Jeanette said, who said art has to make sense...anyone who creates knows that isnt always important. What is important is that it's a part of you and you felt something when creating it. {did that even make sense? LoL}

    Take care!
    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful and intriguing piece! I really love it! And yes, that image is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art and your post are right on! Great artwork and it happens all the time......you love an image and just go with it. Whatever happens, happens!
    Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great image, and you did a wonderful work of art with it, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this piece. I can totally see the time relation. Our neighbors daughter was about 2 when she thought this applied. She'd be sitting in front of you and close her eyes really tight. Poof! She was gone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely works and I say you can put your own spin on the theme. It's all about what makes sense to you :) Anyway, love the image and love the art. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!