Total Pageviews

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill In


1. Family is the centre of my universe.
2. It feels like these past two weeks have been back and forth.
3. I love a comfy bed.
4. Making a reservation always makes a good meal.
5. I've got the grandaddy of all flus right now.
6. I know this is spelled incorrectly,
but some people have no cou: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to R&R, tomorrow my plans include seeing how long I can stay up and out of bed and Sunday, I want to craft, if I'm up to it!

A Happy Labour Day Weekend to you all!

5 comments:

  1. hope you have a good weekend..

    mine is up too

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/09/03/friday-fill-in-again.aspx

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your flu! I know you are suffering. Flu's are the worst. In fact, I hurt my back last week. When well wishers expressed concern I said, "This isn't so bad...I could have the flu."

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick. Hope you are feeling much better this weekend, that stuff is nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no drink lots, rest and blogging has been scientifically proven to cure the flu hopefully you feel better soon... hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!