Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Isn't She Lovely

Over at Soartful Challenges they have give us a (lovely) image entitled "Isn't she lovely".  I understand this lovely woman was drawn by Arthur Jule Goodman around the mid to late 1800s.  she's so elegant, don't you think?  Not much around today that is elegant like this.

Of course, I need to rattle her up a little bit.  To tell you the truth, I think these Hoity-toity la-de-da LADY-typed from days gone by, must have had some pretty good times,when no one was looking.  How could they not?  I mean, they're just like you and me, except they wear about 60 more pounds of fabric than we do.

Here's the real deal:



All of the elements I used are from Scrapartist, who are going out of business in four days.
Phooey.


9 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation. I agree with her, let's have some fun. Glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right....girls just want to have fun. Beautiful piece. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lively interpretation, Electra. Love the gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. She sure had FUN! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like how you've made her over - she looks happy for it too (lol).

    Aw, I'm sorry that you're losing a resource, I hate when a place you've liked goes out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some colorful fun. I like it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece! I like all of the elements you have on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!