Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Compendium time!

Over at Studio L3 Linda has posted Challenge #14:  Masks Basics for her awesome Compendium of Curiosities Challenge  And I've made something.  I should warn you,
 it's not very Tim-ish, not at all.  but I think Mr. H would be OK with that.  I followed his directions to the "T" and then some.  Here it be:


This isn't the WHOLE thing, I'm easing you into it.  I was in the mood for something girly and I think I've achieved my goal.

OK, here is the rest of it.  Ready?



Told ya, not Tim-ish at all.  But I like it.

The digital elements are by Laurie Ann.
I did my thing with one of Tim's masks, Concerto, to be specific, I printed out the elements, cut them out and glued them where I thought they should go and I outlined the music score and especially the treble clef with Lemon Ice Stickles.  And finished it all off with a little bling by Recollections.
Oh yeah, some Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord (did you know I hate purple grapes?) and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks were involved as well.
And VOILA!!
We have a card for the next sweet little girl who skips into my humdrum life.

And like I do every Tuesday (It IS Tuesday, right?)  I'm going to these parties.
I hope you'll come along.

All Thingz Related  

Get Your Craft On Tuesday



10 comments:

  1. Sounds like making the card was just as much fun as giving it will be :) Thanks for playing along with Toot Your Horn Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabulous! I love the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a really fun card...I love that kind of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Electra I adore this, its feminine and totally gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! Electra, this is fabulous! I myself get into those girly moods from time to time, but the results I get never turn out anywhere near this good. Your masking is lovely, and even better with the bling applied! The imagery is stunningly cool, and the design is perfect.

    "I Hope You Dance," is one of my favorite songs of all time, and you've managed to turn it into a sensational work of visual art.

    Dang, I'm glad you've joined the CCC. You are ROCKING it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Refreshingly un-Timly. I LOVE it! lol! Love how you used your mask, it looks fabbilicious on this project. You go girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so girly and just so pretty!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh. I LOVE this. You are right, you have done a wonderful job. Tim would indeed be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUNnnnn card, love the sense of perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!