Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Soartful Challenge-Travel

This week over at Soartful Challenges we have been invited to use this image in our art:
So I said to myself, "Self.  What shall we do this week?"
I've been in the mood for scrapbooking (hum to the tune of I'm in the Mood for Love) and so scrapbooking it is. 

This made me wish I could fly away, drive away, run away to somewhere else, but I'll have to settle for scrapbooking. Hey it could be worse.  A LOT worse.
You have 5 days left to join in on the Soartful Challenges fun time this week.  That should be enough for you to come up with something.  Heck, I did.  Even though in my mind, I'm somewhere else.  Far, far away.

5 comments:

  1. Electra....thanks for another beautiful creation for the Soartful challenge. This is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Electra this is wonderful...I love all the little details they add up to an awesome picture...fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful what you've done with the image. I love the layout and the brightening up of the image is brilliant. You are a Master.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!