Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Digital Whisper Challenge #16-Palm Trees

I have to apologize to Digital WHISPER for calling it Digital WHISPERS on my last post.  I do hope you'll accept my apologies.  I can't imagine how choked I would be if someone got the name of my blog wrong, like Wishin I knew how to burp, or Wishin I knew how to get my mother in law to come visit me less often.  I'm sure there are blogs that deal specifically with those types of issues, (or at the very minimum, a You-Tube Video) but this aint it.  Ya know?
I like their challenges.  Wandering retroactively through their achives, it's obvious to me that some careful and artful thought goes into the selection of the images. And I appreciate that.  Here is this week's image:



Lovely, isn't it?  I'm humming a song called Fly Away With Me....what?  it's not a song?  Well, it could be.  And I'm going to keep humming it.  If it bothers you, go visit a football team's site or a shoe store.  Cus I'm still humming it.

And heeeeeeeeeere's mine!

All images except the background and the mermaid on the hammock are from Lisa's Altered Art

The mermaid I found on the Internet.  She's the nanny.  Keeping an eye on this watery playground.
I think they should have a place like this in Disneyland. Or -World.  Or something.

But chances are good that it will remain in my mind.  Oh well, it's a great diversion when work gets too crazy and I can just zone out for a few moments.  I do that a lot lately.  Go to my happy place.
But that's a story for another day.

I hope you go see them over at Digital Whisper  It will make you smile.

10 comments:

  1. You make me smile! So much fun! Can you image if they did have a place where you could ride fishes...what fun!

    Thank you so much for participating.

    It's OK that it called it Digital Whispers...because it does! ;)

    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. making me smile after another crappy day at work...thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just totally wicked cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Kimmie said. I started reading, started smiling, and haven't stopped! I'll wait to visit Digital Whippers or Distal Whisper...oh whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just crazy - you take us away with your fancy and introduce some amazing idea's...... I'm going to have fun all day today thinking about what crazy thing you might do with what I see around me...Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never cease to amaze me with your talent for turning pictures into amazing pieces of art.... I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What creative, imagination you have. Love the children riding the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've excelled yourself with this one!! brilliant! every bit of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style. This piece is great. Makes me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!