Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still Playing

OK, I admit it.  I didn't get very far in my blurfing.  I got to this awesome site Digital Whispers which I've visited before and I got stuck.  Love their challenges.  Decided to play.  No more blurfing.  What can I say?  I've been art-deprived.  I have to make up for lost time.  HAVE TO!  Never you mind.  I had to.

Here is the image provided:


And here is what it ended up as:



There is some amazing work on this site, I hope you go over there:  Digital Whispers

I should probably go to bed now.  Maybe...

6 comments:

  1. I can always count on you for a laugh and great art at the same time...and here we go. Totally cool, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love the gate and little girl with her cat.

    Thank you so much for participating...hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - I love the whimsical play with this image. Lovely creative entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmingly humorous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!