Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm late

with my Digital Whisper contribution.  I had yesterday off work and thought today was Monday.  Well, it isn't.
At least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
Here is the beautiful image we were given:
and here is what I've done with this image:

There you have it. 
You can click on the image and it actually makes it bigger.  That's refreshing, cus it doesn't always work.  don't ask me why.
I have to run.  Not only am I a day off, but I thought it was a whole lot earlier than it actually is.  Good night.
(I should have my act together tomorrow.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  As if that'll ever happen.

There is a really cool image over at Digital Whisper already posted for the coming week.  I'll race you!
Go on, you'll be glad you did.



4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece! So serene! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your additions, such a charming piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since my youth, when I played a mermaid in a musical (a tap dancing mermaid!) I've been fascinated and entralled. Great image and very inviting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scene. It's very pretty and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!