Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

CCC Challenge #15

Linda of L3 Studio has given us our challenge for the 15th week of her Compendiom of Curiosities extravaganza.  (If you check out the talent in this challenge, you'll understand why I am saying "extravaganza".)  This week we are to use Tim Holtz'
 Alcohol Ink Agate on Grunge Technique.

Check it out:
The image is from Lisa's Altered Art and I've done the technique on her wings and the star.  I think I'll use this technique again, it's pretty cool!
I hope you Come Join us!

13 comments:

  1. Love the tag! The lady looks groovy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! I love the image and the stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Electra your tag is just gorgeous. I love how the technique worked out on the wings and the star, brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great tag....love all the detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a fabulous tag! I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is great! Love the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I love the way the wings and star look--and everything else, of course! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Electra, just awesome! I'm so glad you're joining us over at CCC! Love seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful tag, Electra. It made me smile; I love those wings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your feeling groovey! Fabulous image and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!!! Electra, this is clever, sassy, darling and beautiful-- all at the same time. Your AI Agate looks great, and your hot-cha-cha lady with the attitude is FABULOUS! Groovy? Try MEGA groovy! I love everything about it. Great job, doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!