Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Blue Moon Holiday Leftovers

I'm combining two challenges again.  Yup.
How do folks combine 237 challenges each week and put it all together in a lovely package?  Do they work outside the home?
Do they have pets?
Children?
Do they eat?
Oh, never mind.
I am combining two.
1.  Holiday Leftovers at
who I've found through my OG buddies and I really like!...

2. Blue Moon Challenge: 3 papers, 3 buttons, 3 words- at
who I've also loved ever since I found them!

I'll bet you can't tell which challenge is which.

That's cus I COMBINED em!
Hah!
See you later!

10 comments:

  1. ooohhhh i love this card! especially the 3-d buildings...really really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little scene card! Beautiful papers...this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often wonder that too, about how many challenges can be entered with one project...lol.... let's just say they have more time than you or I.
    Great job with this card, and what a way to combine challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just combined one piece into four challenges! Think that is part of the challenge! Love your double duty holiday village! So darn cute and the snowman is a perfect little embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, how fun is this card ... and your buttons are incorporated so cleverly ... we're so glad you found us too because we love seeing what you create ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles (and at gingersnap creations too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! :) i join in your mystery as to the elusive ability of combining a zillion challenges... once in a while i can manage THREE, if i realllllllllly think about it. ...ah well...

    both of these are BRILLIANTLY done, however! what an awesomely fun, funky, totally festive, utterly ♥FABULOUS♥ holiday card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. I think these multi-challenge-entering folks have time machines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!