Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grungy Monday 15

This week at


we are trying out Tim Holtz' technique from his
12 Tags of Christmas 2007, Day 7.

You can find his tutorial



It's the coolest background technique!

I had such a good time making this tag, and such a hard time photographing it. 
(Did you notice that sequin on the left?  Where the heck did THAT come from??)
Plus, I can't give credit where credit is due for all the elements, except to say it's all from my Christmas Box.
Please forgive me.

Big Shout Out to Linda Ledbetter for all her hard work in giving us such amazing inspiration each and every week!
You should join us, y'know.
Really.
I mean it.
You should.

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when those sequins show up uninvited. That tech is one of my faves, and I did get that part done for Grungy Monday, but not the rest. :( This is cool, your background came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! I love the stamped tag as well, another cool technique from Tim! I don't allow sequins in my room, they are so unruly! Now, if I can just keep glitter out as well!Just as mis-beaven' LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!