Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Green and Purple

Are you tired of all the red, white, and maybe even blue in the stores right now?
I know everywhere I go there seem to be red and white maple leafs flags EVERYWHERE.
In fact, the William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess we all know and love are in Canada right now and her fascinator was red with maple leaves bobbing all over it.
Fret no more.
This month's challenge at Dezinaworld is to create something using the colours
Green and Purple
So I did just that.
Images used are from Lisa's Altered Art and Dezinaworld.
You have all month to play along, I'll see you over there, right?
Right.

9 comments:

  1. LOL. brilliant as always....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!
    Give that girl a pot of coffee !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would wear that if I had the figure. perfect fantasy project !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a chuckle that gave me.If you could see me trying to 'walk' about the house you'd say the same to me.
    Just glorious! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! As always, thanks for the laugh! This is wonderful, love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply the best !! Thanks so much for joining in and trying to encourage others. This is gorgeous and fun and i love how you create .. you are an inspiration my friend
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! I love the green and purple together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Electra, the sentiment is perfect for these two beauties. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Electra, this is gorgeous. I love purple and green, but not sure I love it in an outfit. Well, maybe. Anyway, I love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!